When a property owner wants to check out the agents in the local area before they list their property, they will likely do so in a couple of ways. They are:
- They will assess just what signage presence the agent has in the local area.
- They will check out just what properties the agent has listed in the local area.
- Start a blog and make regular entries about your specialist property type. This will help people see that you really know what you are talking about. Blog entries should be made daily or at a minimum weekly. The more updates you can do on the blog, the better it is for you.
- In the blog make sure you comment about the local property area and what makes it special to business owners and property investors. Use keywords that property investors and business owners would use when they are searching about property in your area.
- Write articles and send them to the major article sites such as http://www.ezinearticles.com/ or http://www.articlesbase.com/ or http://www.goarticles.com/ These articles sites are frequented by the search engines and hence as as result of your articles, your name and property speciality will now be shown and listed on the search engines in addition to that which you get through your normal website.
- Create additional content for your website and load it frequently on new webpages. Search engines like to see an active site with good content updates. Updates should be done every day if possible.
If you want some more ideas and tips for commercial real estate agents then visit our website at http://www.commercial-realestate-training.com/