Here are some tips to handling a slower and tougher property market like that which we have today:
- Comprehensively and systematically contact all property owners in your territory
- Get in touch with all business owners and tenants in the local area
- Monitor the changes to property zoning and new developments
- Prospect for new business for at least 3 hours every day
- Learn to love your database and make it the backbone of your daily calls, meetings, and emails.
- Door knock the streets in your commercial and retail property areas to meet with the tenants and property owners
- Follow up everyone on a 90 day cycle so they remember you at the right time in the future.