- What are they looking for in a property?
- What is the ideal location for them?
- What improvements are essential to their property decision?
- Are they buying the property for themselves to occupy or as an investment?
- When does the deal need to be done by?
- What have they done regards finance and lending arrangements?
- If they want tenants in the property as part of an investment performance, what type of tenant mix will solve their requirements?
- Who is the decision maker and are you talking to them directly?
There are likely to be many more questions if you specialise in a property type or location. Importantly you are asking the right questions and in the best way possible.